T-PRK (Photo-Refractive Keratectomy) Surface Laser Ablation is an available vision correction option, a type of laser eye surgery. Despite having a longer recovery time, T-PRK is widely performed with several advantages over other treatments for some recipients. T-PRK is also known or referred to as ASLA
- The highest safety, predictability, and efficiency are ensured while performing T-PRK laser
- Corneal tissue is removed using a laser without creating a flap of corneal tissue
- Like other procedures, T-PRK also uses a laser beam to alter the top layer of the corneal cells of a patient
- This treatment may be possible for someone with mild dry eye symptoms and suitable for irregular shaped and thinner corneas
- Patients undergoing T-PRK laser might experience temporary discomfort during cell healing due to slower recovery time
- Our patients have experienced excellent end visual outcomes of T-PRK. (Same as LASIK and SMILE)
WHAT IS A REFRACTIVE ERROR?
When we see the light entering the eye, it is bent by the cornea, and the lens focuses on the retina. Images may appear to be blurry if the light doesn’t correctly focus.
The four most common types of refractive errors are:
Refractive surgery works either by changing the cornea’s shape (Laser Vision Correction) or using an implantable lens to change the focusing power of the eye. At Global Eye Hospital, our patients have access to the most advanced vision correction technology and are confident that they will have the procedure that fits them the best.
Pay Later with Easy Finance Options
At Global Eye Hospital, we offer different treatment plans to make it easier for our patients; by providing a 0% finance* option for all our surgeries, we take a step closer to a holistic patient care policy.
33% of the amount is to be paid by the client as a down payment, and Bajaj Finserv finances the remaining 67%. Only a one-time processing fee of INR 687/- is charged by Bajaj Finserv.
*Subject to eligibility