Chaminar Icon
Meet the best eye doctors in Hyderabad

Keratoconus
NOT a blinding condition.

Book an appointment

What is Keratoconus

Keratoconus is a condition that affects the black part of the eye, the cornea. The cornea is the transparent outer layer at the front of the eye. It has a smooth regular dome shape like a ball. It becomes sequentially thinner in keratoconus and develops a cone-shaped bulge in the centre.

Causes and Symptoms of Keratoconus.

Keratoconus is a condition that affects the black part of the eye, the cornea. The cornea is the transparent outer layer at the front of the eye. It has a smooth regular dome shape like a ball. It becomes sequentially thinner in keratoconus and develops a cone-shaped bulge in the centre.
normal cornea vs keratoconus by Global Eye Hospital

Treatment Options.

Keratoconus is one disease that needs to be taken care of at a young age.

In Mild cases, if diagnosed early, it can be treated with Glasses and Contact Lenses.

In moderate cases, the growth of keratoconus can be taken care of with Advanced Collagen linking procedures.

In cases of severe diagnoses, corneal transplant surgery may be necessary.

At Global Eye Hospital, we are Equipped and Experienced in offering all treatment Modalities for Keratoconus.

Cashless facility available for all health insurances.

Pay Later with Easy Finance Options

At Global Eye Hospital, we offer different treatment plans to make it easier for our patients. By offering a 0% finance* option for all our surgeries, we take a step closer towards a holistic patient care policy.

33% of the amount is to be paid by the client as a down payment and the remaining 67% is financed by Bajaj Finserv. Only a one-time processing fee of INR 687/- is charged by Bajaj Finserv.

*Subject to eligibility

Book an appointment
Innovation

Exerci tation ullamcorper suscipit lobortis nisl ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat.

Branding

Exerci tation ullamcorper suscipit lobortis nisl ut aliquip ex ea commodo.

Integrity

Exerci tation ullamcorper suscipit lobortis nisl ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat.

Planning

Exerci tation ullamcorper suscipit lobortis nisl ut aliquip ex ea commodo.

Why choose Global Eye Hospital for LASIK?

Experienced Doctors
Cutting-edge Technology
1 Million+ Trusting Patients
20+ Years Service
70,000+ Surgeries
Accurate Results
Quick Recovery
Your Vision is Our Focus
NABH Accreditation of Global Eye Hospitals Hyderabad

Marked with a Seal of Trust

Recognised by the Prestigious NABH Accreditation in Healthcare Sector

Customer reviews

Visit our hospital today

At Global Eye Hospital, we offer different treatment plans to our patients. We are Empaneled with all TPA’s and Health Insurance Plans for a Total Cashless Option. We also offer a 0% finance* option for all our Surgeries.

GET IN TOUCH

At Global Eye Hospital, we offer different treatment plans to our patients. We are Empanelled with all TPA’s and Health Insurance Plans for a Total Cashless Option. We also offer a 0% finance* option for all our Surgeries.

Fill the form