Meet the best eye doctors in Hyderabad
Leave glasses and contacts behind with SMILE
SMILE - A FLAWLESS SURGERY
SMILE (Small Incision Lenticule Extraction) is a minimally invasive and flawless surgery. SMILE is the latest addition to the range of available laser vision correction procedures. SMILE has been identified as the preferred choice among patients due to its state-of-the-art safety profile and quicker recovery rate.
- A minimally invasive technique involving a minimal incision (the latest technique in laser eye surgery)
- The fast and accurate femtosecond laser creates a small disc-shaped piece of tissue (lenticular) inside the cornea
- Few incidences were reported of dry eyes and other complications
- Since upper corneal layers of the eyes are intact due to minimal tissue intervention, corneal strength is less affected
- It could be a viable option for recipients whose cornea is thinner than usual
- SMILE enables more biomechanics preservation and stability
- Impressive long-term follows up results
WHAT IS A REFRACTIVE ERROR?
When we see the light entering the eye, it is bent by the cornea, and the lens focuses on the retina. Images may appear to be blurry if the light doesn’t correctly focus.
The four most common types of refractive errors are:
Refractive surgery works either by changing the cornea’s shape (Laser Vision Correction) or using an implantable lens to change the focusing power of the eye. At Global Eye Hospital, our patients have access to the most advanced vision correction technology and are confident that they will have the procedure that fits them the best.
Pay Later with Easy Finance Options
At Global Eye Hospital, we offer different treatment plans to make it easier for our patients; by providing a 0% finance* option for all our surgeries, we take a step closer to a holistic patient care policy.
33% of the amount is to be paid by the client as a down payment, and Bajaj Finserv finances the remaining 67%. Only a one-time processing fee of INR 687/- is charged by Bajaj Finserv.
*Subject to eligibility