LASIK (Laser-Assisted In-Situ Keratomileusis) Flap Surgery is the world’s most commonly performed surgery for correcting vision. LASIK is backed by demonstrated technology, and it results in its wide treatment range and visual recovery speed.
LASIK at a glance
- LASIK poses little to no post-operative pain or uneasiness
- Improvement of vision is rapid, for many recipients have corrected vision within 24 hours of the surgery done.
- LASIK can increase dryness in the eyes, symptoms in patients predisposed to this problem
- A hinged piece of tissue is created with a precision femtosecond laser
- Performing pre-treatment is done if the outcome of the initial procedure does not meet expectations
- LASIK covers a wide range of prescriptions
- LASIK is the most popular and widely performed laser vision correction procedure
- Optimal results for vision correction
WHAT IS A REFRACTIVE ERROR?
When we see the light entering the eye, it is bent by the cornea, and the lens focuses on the retina. Images may appear to be blurry if the light doesn’t correctly focus.
The four most common types of refractive errors are:
Refractive surgery works either by changing the cornea’s shape (Laser Vision Correction) or using an implantable lens to change the focusing power of the eye. At Global Eye Hospital, our patients have access to the most advanced vision correction technology and are confident that they will have the procedure that fits them the best.
Pay Later with Easy Finance Options
At Global Eye Hospital, we offer different treatment plans to make it easier for our patients; by providing a 0% finance* option for all our surgeries, we take a step closer to a holistic patient care policy.
33% of the amount is to be paid by the client as a down payment, and Bajaj Finserv finances the remaining 67%. Only a one-time processing fee of INR 687/- is charged by Bajaj Finserv.
*Subject to eligibility