Are you tired of wearing contact lenses or eyeglasses?
Looking for advanced laser treatment for permanent eye vision?
You might be in a confused whether LASIK surgery is right for you?
Here in this article Global Eye Hospital describe, what to look before deciding whether this LASIK surgery in Hyderabad is right for you, the advantages of LASIK, procedure, recovery, cost, about doctor, and Hospital.
What is Lasik Eye Surgery?
LASIK eye surgery can be an alternative to glasses or contact lenses designed to correct some common vision problems.
The best known and most commonly performed is LASIK (laser-assisted in situ keratomileusis) surgery. It is a type of laser refractive surgery. In general, certain types of laser cutting machines are used to precisely change the shape of the cornea (transparent dome-shaped tissue at the front of the eye) to improve vision.
Usually, images are focused on the retina in the back of your eye because the light rays are correctly bent to contact the retinal surface. LASIK is used to treat nearsightedness (myopia), farsightedness (hyperopia) or astigmatism, disorders which cause the light to bend twisted and it ends up being focused elsewhere, resulting in blurred vision. Traditionally, it is corrected by bending (refracting) light rays with glasses or contact lenses. However, reshaping the cornea itself also will provide the necessary refraction.
LASIK is usually painless and only takes about 15 minutes to treat both eyes. We can see Immediate and often stable vision improvement for only 24 hours.
What Are the Advantages of LASIK Eye Surgery?
LASIK has numerous advantages, including:
- It has been around for more than 25 years, and it works! It rectifies vision. Most of the patients will have their ideal vision after LASIK. An upgrade can further build this number.
- Anaesthetic drops are used during surgery, as LASIK is associated with very little pain
- Nearly by the day after LASIK vision is corrected.
- After LASIK no bandages or stitches are required.
- With age, if your vision changes or any problems with a vision the adjustments can be made years after LASIK laser treatment.
- Patients no longer need to wear glasses or contact lenses after having LASIK.
Say No to your Eyeglasses. Contact us for Best LASIK Surgery in Hyderabad
LASIK Eye Surgery Procedure
If you are considering LASIK surgery, talk to our eye specialists in Kukatpally KPHB about your eye vision questions and problems. Eye specialists at Global Hospital can explain how the operation can benefit you and help to improve your vision. Also, the doctor will discuss with you if you are eligible for this procedure by seeing all your medical history and examine your eye.
The LASIK procedure consists of three main steps:
- A tool called microkeratome or femtosecond laser is a mechanical surgical instrument, used to make a thin, circular flap in the cornea. The surgeon then folds back the hinged flap to reach the basal cornea (called the stroma).
- With an excimer laser, the doctor will reshape the corneal stroma. This highly specialized laser uses cool ultraviolet light to eliminate the microscopic amount of corneal tissue and reshape it to focus light on the retina precisely for better vision.
- The corneal flap is used again where it attaches smoothly to the corneal stroma without any stitches.
Recovery from Lasik Surgery: Get Better Eye Vision
- Eyes began to heal with LASIK immediately after surgery, and initial healing usually occurs quickly.
- However, after LASIK, it is normal for a few weeks or even months to experience blurred vision and visual fluctuations.
- Your eye doctor or LASIK surgeon will usually meet the day after surgery to check your visual acuity and make sure your eyes are healthy and how they are healing. Most patients are allowed to drive without glasses or contact lenses and can go to work the day after LASIK.
- Regular follow-up visits are usually scheduled for a period of six months or more to continue to monitor your eyesight and eye health.
- If you experience dry eyes, glare, or other vision problems after LASIK, most of these symptoms must be lost or significantly reduced during your six-month visit.
- If your vision is interrupted more than 90 days after LASIK, your surgeon can recommend a procedure for LASIK enhancement surgery to improve vision.
- Before LASIK enhancement surgery, most surgeons wait at least three to six months. The reason for waiting is to ensure that any residual refractive error is fully stable
- Take precautions after LASIK surgery to protect your eyes from injury. This also applies if your surgeon tells you that your eyes have fully recovered.
- Eyes that have undergone LASIK surgery are more susceptible to traumatic injuries than eyes that have not undergone LASIK. For this reason, you must invest in buying the high-quality safety glasses and sports glasses with polycarbonate lenses to protect your eyes from damage when working with electrical appliances, sports, or doing other activities that can cause eye injuries.
Lasik Eye Surgery Results: What to Expect
LASIK surgery has good results. Complications related to vision are rare, and most people are satisfied with the vision improvement results. Some side effects, especially dry eyes, and temporary visual disturbances, often occur. However, they usually become clear after a few weeks or months, and rarely, few people experience them for a long-term.
Your results depend on your refractive errors and other factors. People with mild myopia tend to have the greatest success in refractive surgery. People with nearsightedness or high myopia and astigmatism have unpredictable results but does not cause any effects to vision.
Enquire today for Lasik Eye Surgery for a Lifetime of Better Vision
Cost of Lasik Surgery in Hyderabad India At Global Eye Hospital
LASIK Eye surgery cost depends upon the type of the procedure, surgeon, and technology used for patient’s needs. However, at Global Eye Hospital, we use the advanced techniques and provide expert doctors all at an affordable cost. If you want LASIK surgery cost visit our, we will provide all the details.
Want to Know How much Does Laser Eye Surgery Cost in Hyderabad India?
Call us now +91 8008228811, Get complete information all about Lasik laser eye treatment and cost from our Eye Care Helpdesk at our eye hospital in Kukatpally.
About Hospital: Best Eye Hospital in KPHB, Kukatpally Hyderabad
Eye problems are the most common problems faced by many patients in different age groups. Global Eye Hospital KPHB Kukatpally is proud to offer world-class eyecare treatment to all patients. Whether it’s a simple eye test or an eye emergency operation, everything is available, with the best technical support, advanced technology, and guidance from the best experience eye doctors in the field, all on one roof in Hyderabad.
We are one of the oldest eye care Hospital in Hyderabad, which was founded in 2001. It has been 17 years since, and today, we can proudly call ourselves leaders in providing the most complete, accurate, and complete care for eye problems. We offer the most technologically advanced therapeutic procedures and believe in the correct diagnosis of all the vision problems suffered by patients.
Global Eye Hospital can now offer the most advanced treatments, even for some of the unique problems that patients face with their eyes whether it’s a simple cataract procedure or routine eye examination test to some of the most complicated procedures. We offer the best quality under one roof.
Competition for technology for revolutionary results in solving vision problems has become successful by the introduction to Lasik Laser Surgery. It is one of the innovative insights of modern medicine, for patients is available at the Global Eye Hospital in Hyderabad. It has helped many people in vision correction procedures.
This LASIK surgery has helped many people around the world, allowing them to dream of seeing the world without a hitch. LASIK surgery in Hyderabad is one of the best services available at the Global Eye Hospital, even though we have done many procedures to achieve optimal success. We want to continue this LASIK surgery tend and help our patients to see things as clearly as possible.
About Eye Specialist in Hyderabad at Global Eye Hospital:
Factors to consider when reviewing the skills, abilities, and reputation of a refractive surgeon include board of certification, referrals, testimonials, and advanced techniques used by doctors. We at Global Hospital with a team of best eye specialists in Hyderabad who has all the above qualification and experience in doing the laser eye surgery technique. Our eye specialists in Hyderabad Kukatpally are expertise in advanced LASIK laser eye treatment.
If you are looking for LASIK surgery in Hyderabad visit to Global Hospital which provides safest eye care for your vision improvement.