Treatments of the eye is a sensitive matter; not only requiring the best aid of technology and diagnostic types of equipment, but also the best of expertise directly dealing with the patient in need. Global Eye Hospital, has been one of the best in treating patients with multiple eye problems and we generally have the best possible expertise to conduct and execute treatments of the most complex variety. One of our specialities is the Oculoplastic surgery. Oculoplastic surgery typically refers to a group of procedures performed on the orbit of the eyes, eyelids, tear ducts, and the face. Ocular reconstructive surgery, aesthetic eyelid surgery, facial plastic surgery, and cosmetic procedures are a part of the oculoplastic surgery unit at the Global Eye Hospital.
Oculoplastic Surgery is not only a cosmetic necessity but also considered to be medically necessary. The cosmetic part, however, is more to do with the appe.arance a person desires with their eyes, but the medically necessary ones, for instance, specific eyelid and periocular issues that need these procedures, will help the patient help with their disturbed vision, the comfort of the eye and overall health of the eye.
At Global Eye Hospital, before we begin to conduct any surgery falling under the Oculoplastic surgery unit, our doctors will perform a thorough diagnosis of the conditions and only then recommend the most appropriate procedure that might be required for the patient.
Some of the standard treatments we at Global Eye Hospital provide as part of the Oculoplastic Surgery Unit are –
- Entropion repair, for correcting eyelids that fold inward
- Ectropion repair, for remedying eyelids that turn outward
- Ptosis repair, for remedying upper or lower eyelid
- External dacryocystorhinostomy for restoring the flow of tears
Global Eye Hospital is not restricted to only perform the treatments mentioned above, but our Oculoplastic Surgery Unit does undertake plenty of other standard procedures like –
- Eyelid surgery, blepharoplasty and eyelid reconstruction
- Tear duct surgery
- Orbital surgery to manage thyroid and eye disorders, tumours, and trauma
- Pediatric oculoplastic surgery to correct congenital disabilities and lead eye disorders in children
- Eyebrow and forehead lifts
- Facial rejuvenation (midface lift, lower face lift, facial implants)
Non-surgical treatments performed by oculoplastic surgeons include:
- Skin rejuvenation (laser skin treatments, chemical peels, home skin care regimens)
- Facial filler injections (Juvederm, Perlane, Restylane, Radiesse) to reduce wrinkles
At Global Eye Hospital, we have the best available doctors and specialists who have had tremendous amounts of experience in dealing with Oculoplastic Surgery and related procedures. Their expertise, aided by the best technical and modern technological support in today’s time has helped us become the best Eye Hospital in Hyderabad for Oculoplastic Surgery.